|Woodland Drive & North|
|Clark Street to J Street & East|
|North & South Golf Course Road|
|Country Club Heights|
|West of Anderson Drive - West I|
|John K. Hanson Drive|
|935 Hwy 69 South|
|Everything North of J Street (Includes West Side of Clark, Except J Street West of Wilton Manor)|
|North & South Side of J Street|
|West of Best Street|
Dumpsters Are For Construction Materials Only
- Time Limit: Dumpster may be kept up to one week unless prior approval is given.
- $25.76 per dump (each time)
- $34.39 per dump (shingles only), prior approval needed.
- $25.76 minimum charge – if dumpster is not used.
- $5.00 per day charge for overextending time limit.
- The following cannot be placed in dumpsters: Rocks, cement, bricks, leaves, branches, grass, paint, chemicals, oil, batteries or cardboard. Also, tires and appliances are not allowed, but will be picked up at a separate fee.
- Appliances: Must be kept separate. There is a charge of $17.94 per appliance.
$5.98 Each - Car
$11.96 Each - Truck
$23.92 Each - Tractor
- Cardboard: No cardboard – must be recycled.
- Placement of Dumpster: For commercial use dumpster must be kept on level, concrete surface. For residential use dumpster must be pushed to the street to enable the Sanitation Department to back up and hook up to it.
- Load Limit: Do not over-load dumpsters. Shingles and heavy materials should be loaded to just below the top of the dumpster bin.
- Dumps/Pickups: Call City Hall (641) 585-3574 by 10:00 a.m. of the day that you want the dumpster dumped and/or when you are finished with the dumpster.
Includes items such as: Windows, siding, shingles, sheetrock, tile, carpet and lumber.
Byron Ruiter, Street & Sanitation Superintendent, must first approve dumpsters issued out for any purpose other than construction.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call Supt. Byron Ruiter at his shop number (641) 585-2829 or City Hall (641) 585-3574.
Roll Off Dumpsters – Refer to Byron Ruiter for Information.